The ‘Bluevisor’ refers to your personal information and complies with the laws relating to " promoting information network utilization and information protection ".
■ Items of personal information to collect
The company collects personal information in order to provice a download link of mobile application called HIGHBUFF
- Collection items : Mobile phone number
- Method of collection : the company collects mobile phone number through the company homepage
■ Collection and utilization of personal information
The company utilizes the collected personal information for the following purposes.
- Personal identification, personal identification and complaints processing according to the application of information and personal identification.
- statistics on advertising, frequency of access frequency, or utilization of member services, including user-initiated information, such as marketing and advertising.
■ Personal information retention and utilization period
The company shall promptly destroy the information without delay without the need for personal information collection and utilization purposes.
■ Procedure and methods of destruction of personal information
Procedure and methods of destruction of personal information
- The personal information entered for use is deleted after the purpose of achieving a separate DB (for a separate document on paper) and for reasons related to the purpose of the information protection (for sheet of paper) and other related statutes (see separate documents).
Personal information transferred to a separate DB is not used for other purposes unless otherwise provided by law.
- Detivate destruction - Decommunce destruction by means of a DB method.
■ Personal information
The company does not provide users with personal information in principle. Exceptions apply, however, as shown below.
- If users agree beforehand
- if there is a request from the institution according to the regulations and methods stipulated in accordance with the Regulations for Inspection of the Act or the Act on Investigations of the Regulations for Investigations of Legal Systems
■ Commissioned personal information collected
Your company does not outsource your information to your company without your consent.
In the event of such a need, we will notify you of the subject matter and the contents of the consignment, if necessary, and receive prior consent if necessary.
■ The rights and arrangements of the user and the legal representative
Users and legal representatives can view or modify the personal information of the registered persons or children under the age of 14, and may request termination of the subscription.
For personal information retrieval by users or for children under 14 years of age, you can click on " withdrawal " (or " withdrawal ") to sign up for personal information (e.g., withdrawal), or sign up.
Or, if you send your personal information to the Personal Information Administration, or by telephone or e-mail, you will be notified without delay.
If you have requested correction of your personal information, you will not be able to complete or supply your personal information accordingly. Additionally, if incorrect personal information is provided to third parties, the corrected processing results shall be notified to the third party without delay.
The blue visor is disposed of or deleted by the user or the legal representative of the request for cancellation or use of the personal information collected by the user, as described in the " Personal Information Warehouse Collection and Usage Period ".
■ Matters concerning the installation, operation, and rejection of the automatic collection of personal information
It does not operate a device that collects automatically generated personal information when using Internet Service, such as cookies.
■ Civil Information Services for Personal Information
To protect the customer's personal information and to deal with personal information, the company appoints a related department and personal information management officer as follows :
- Director : Manager of the Image-General
- Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
You can report all your privacy and complaints to your personal information management officer or vice versa. The company will give you a quick response to the users ’ complaints.
- Personal Information Infracoration Report (www.1336.or.kr/ Without gukppeon
- Information Protection Statement (www.eprivacy.or.kr/02-580-0533~4)
- Criminal Investigation Center for Supreme Public Prosecutors ' Office (http://icic.sppo.go.kr/02-3480-3600)
- Cyber Terror Response Center at the National Police Agency (www.ctrc.go.kr/02-392-0330)